Date: Nov 7, 2012 5:19 PM
Author: Robert Hansen
Subject: Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?

On Nov 7, 2012, at 4:30 PM, Paul Tanner <upprho@gmail.com> wrote:

> Think instead the glories of modern Norway and Scandinavia in general
> IF this country had the guts to go there:

I personally don't want an economy where one struggles to get by on 80k a year. This would be like me moving to NY (or CA) and living on the same salary I make in FL. Of course, my salary would be higher in NY (or CA). And maybe it would be much higher in Norway as well. There are millionaires and billionaires in Norway just like any place else. As a teacher though, you would struggle more in Norway than here.

Bob Hansen