Date: Nov 12, 2012 4:59 PM
Author: Paul A. Tanner III
Subject: Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:47 PM, jk@israeliteknight.com
<jk@israeliteknight.com> wrote:
> Paul, I DID take the differences in the averages,

No, you did not. You took the sum of the differences. When you said,
"Total difference = 240 points", you added up the three differences.
Not right.

> and I did NOT assume, as you did, that the AVERAGE household income of American households does not include the "fantastically rich",

But you quoted the median, not the average, household income. And you
seem to not know that the median household income is derived from data
that include even the richest households.

> which YOU claim would quadruple our GDP.

No, I did not. I said that you, in your continuing quest to try to
prove the white supremacy to which you hold, continue to show complete
ignorance of so much and repeatedly refuse to be corrected on so much.
Here your ignorance that you seem to be incapable of correcting is in
how GDP is calculated. You keep thinking wrongly - never mind how many
times I tell you otherwise - that GDP involves only household income.
It does not involve only household income.

I repeat what I said to you in

in this thread.

> If you have a BETTER way to express this, then DO IT, or be quiet.

I think that this "be quiet" should apply to you and your never-ending
run of incredibly moronic mathematical nonsense.