Date: Nov 12, 2012 4:59 PM
Author: Paul A. Tanner III
Subject: Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:52 PM, jk@israeliteknight.com
<jk@israeliteknight.com> wrote:
> "When comparing set of numbers in sequence, the median can go down while the largest numbers (and even all the numbers greater than the median) can go up and that their rate of increase has no effect on the median."
>
> Sure, Paul, but by only a FEW percent, NEVER by FIVE FOLD as you're now >claiming.

No. You are wrong. In your continuing quest to try to prove the white
supremacy to which you hold, you continue to show complete ignorance
of so much and repeatedly refuse to be corrected on so much.

When the set of numbers is odd, the median and all the numbers less
than the median can go down, and that determines the new median - all
the numbers greater than the median of this set can go up by any
amount and the median of the new set will not change at all. When the
set of numbers is even, the number immediately greater than the
median, the median, and all the numbers less than the median can go
down, and that determines the new median - all the numbers greater
than the number immediately greater than the median of this set can go
up by any amount and the median of the new set will not change at all.

You really need to learn some things that until now you refuse to
learn. Go to the Google search engine and enter "median".

> Our REAL GDP is less than $3 trillion,

No, it is not. Here your ignorance that you seem to be incapable of
correcting is in how GDP is calculated. You keep thinking wrongly -
never mind how many times I tell you otherwise - that GDP involves
only household income. It does not involve only household income.

I repeat what I said to you in

in this thread.