Date: Nov 14, 2012 8:51 PM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)

jk@israeliteknight.com posted Nov 15, 2012 1:16 AM:

> GS,
>
> More than twice, you have ALREADY gotten a complete,
> polite, and comprehensive answers to EACH of these
> questions?
>
> Can you tell us now why you ask these very SAME
> questions again, some more than three times now?
>
> I do know, don't I? Will you ever admit WHY? No.

jk@israeliteknight.com:

But you have not yet, in any of those 'answers' even once elucidated for us (despite several requests) the single important point about what you claim your own 'IQ' to be relative to that of Barack Obama (which you had claimed, at your website "The Father's Manifesto", to lie in the mid-seventies). That is why I had asked again, and ask yet again now.

I for one am really, REALLY keen to learn what you claim to be your 'white IQ' relative to the 'black IQ' of that 'certified black man' Mr Barack Obama (who somehow seems to have gotten himself elected as POTUS once again versus a 'certified white man', Mr Mitt Romney. POTUS, for your information, stands for President of the whole US [and not President of the 'white' or 'black' US]).

For clarification if required, please refer to my post at http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=7922630.

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!")

Message was edited by: GS Chandy