Date: Nov 15, 2012 12:42 AM
Author: Zaljohar@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Cantor's first proof in DETAILS

On Nov 14, 3:52 am, Charlie-Boo <shymath...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 12:00 pm, Zuhair <zaljo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 12, 5:09 pm, Charlie-Boo <shymath...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The first link has no high level description, the second link is empty
> and the 3rd one does not show a parallel proof at a high level.
>
> I can hardly imagine a person writing a proof without first developing
> it at a high level then working out the details.  Like any good
> programmer, one can include the high level in parallel with the
> details.  If you want to be a bad programmer, then you have raised the
> cost of one contributing (analogous to mainintain someone else's
> software) which is your decision.  Good luck. :)
>
> C-B

The third link speaks about the whole proof at high level. Also the
first link give you a summary of this proof, and the second link
(which you just need to copy and past to addresses bar) shows another
formal proof (not high level), and gives you a parallel way of
understanding matters. Definitely if you have read those references
you'll get the high level you need for this proof.

Zuhair