Date: Nov 17, 2012 1:43 PM
Author: Haim
Subject: Re: The Education Mafia Speaks

Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Nov 16, 2012 11:14 PM

>No. You are wrong on the facts, since not only I am
>right that he is ignorant of the certain facts I
>documented, he and folks like him are not "leadership"
>in the least of any given public school system in any
>district anywhere. You are utterly factually incorrect
>in that you think people like him have command and
>control of public school systems the way generals or
>CEOs do.

It did not occur to me that anyone would confuse American public schools with the U.S. Navy. I.e., I am arguing by analogy. I am content to let the readership judge the value of this analogy and the value of my argument. And the value of yours.

Haim
No representation without taxation.