Date: Nov 18, 2012 1:22 AM
Author: bjacoby@iwaynet.net
Subject: Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On 11/17/2012 10:40 PM, Sam Wormley wrote:
> On 11/17/12 7:11 PM, jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
>> In sci.physics Sam Wormley <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before
>>>>

>> Utter, puerile, nonsense; that's not the way statistics and
>> probability work.
>>

> Simply calculate the probability that your shuffled deck is the
> same as somebody else's shuffled deck. Here's jimp's chance to
> make a contribution to the newsgroup.

As usual, Sam, you are so wrapped up in you science lies that you can't
see any science. Starting with a new deck the probably is quite low,
especially given the wild claim that this has NEVER been done before
EVER. Probability does NOT prove its never been done,Sam, I suggest you
look into taking a probability and statistics course at a seniors
program at a nearby community college. And then get back to us.