Date: Nov 19, 2012 12:35 AM
Author: mahipal7638@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Nov 18, 11:53 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
<LordAndroc...@November2012.org> wrote:
> "Mahipal"  wrote in message

> On Nov 18, 9:31 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

> > > Keep sniping away as you are the sole judge who makes Others' content
> > > just go away from Usenet. Keeping it clean downstream for the Adults
> > > and Kids both, no doubt. Save Them from Capitalization. Good job.

> > OK, here we go, rambling sentence fragment babble with nouns capitalized
> > for no reason.

> MIT? CalTech? I'm sure many of your readers would like to know. Your
> Readers...
>

> > > I will always read the original post to which you've responded.
>
> > Whoopeee for you.
>
> Jimp jimp JIMP?!
>

> > Does that make your mommy proud?
>
> What exactly does this question have to do with Science -- Physics,
> Math, or Otherwise?
>
> Wait a second...
>
> What exactly does this question have to do with science -- physics,
> math, or otherwise?
>
> Enjo(y)...
> --
> Mahipalhttp://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
> I see you are enjoying "Trivial Banter (c)", UseNet's most popular juvenile
> silly game.
> Do carry on... <yawn>
>
> -- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
> Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Usenet posts have a physical History. I am not enjoying any Bantering.
Trimming and snipping have lead to lost and misdirected context. Not
my doing.

Do read the entire thread if you have not already done so. Yawn or no.

RedAcer had also raised the same issue I am stuck dealing about with
Jimp.

Have a good day. Or don't. Quiet desperation is the English Way.

Enjo(y)...