Date: Nov 19, 2012 6:20 AM
Author: felix
Subject: matrix function that compare a list of real numbers with a real number

I need a function which accepts as input a list of real numbers, and a real number X and which returns to the output:
? The number of how many times the number (X) appear in the table
? The location where this number appears in the table
? A table that will have the value 0 in the positions where (X) appears and the value -1 in the remaining positions
? A table(matrix) where the elements of the original matrix that is larger than the input number (X) will be replaced with the maximum number of the original table
? A vector which will contain all the unique elements of the input table which are larger than the number(X) we gave to the entrance.