Date: Nov 19, 2012 9:04 AM
Author: mahipal7638@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Nov 19, 2:05 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
<LordAndroc...@November2012.org> wrote:
> "Mahipal"  wrote in message

> On Nov 18, 11:53 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
>

> <LordAndroc...@November2012.org> wrote:

> > "Mahipal"  wrote in message

> > > OK, here we go, rambling sentence fragment babble with nouns capitalized
> > > for no reason.

> > MIT? CalTech? I'm sure many of your readers would like to know. Your
> > Readers...

> > > Whoopeee for you.
>
> > Jimp jimp JIMP?!
>
> > > Does that make your mommy proud?
>
> > What exactly does this question have to do with Science -- Physics,
> > Math, or Otherwise?

> > Wait a second...
>
> > What exactly does this question have to do with science -- physics,
> > math, or otherwise?

> > Enjo(y)...
> > --
> > Mahipalhttp://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
> > I see you are enjoying "Trivial Banter (c)", UseNet's most popular
> > juvenile
> > silly game.
> > Do carry on... <yawn>

> > -- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
> > Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

> Usenet posts have a physical History. I am not enjoying any Bantering.
> Trimming and snipping have lead to lost and misdirected context. Not
> my doing.
>
> Do read the entire thread if you have not already done so. Yawn or no.
>
> RedAcer had also raised the same issue I am stuck dealing about with
> Jimp.
>
> Have a good day. Or don't. Quiet desperation is the English Way.
>
> Enjo(y)...
> --
> Mahipalhttp://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/

> No thank you, Stephen Fry is a comical faggot and of course you
> enjoy banter or you would not partake in it. Do carry on with your
> one-liner tweets to the greater glory of twitter and the detriment of
> usenet.
> As a pen pal discussing math and physics you make a good marginal
> jot.  I leave you to your trivia. Have a bad night. Or don't. Arrogant
> bluster is the American Way.
>
> -- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
> Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

By your "No thank you" I must presume you have no knowledge of the
progression of this thread. As always, my jots are worth the knowing.

My recent resort to one-liners on Usenet is a defense mechanism
against the greater annoyance of follow-up posters who dissect or
deconstruct the paragraphs in the original posts. Jimp being one such
person. One-liners here, not Twitter, likely evolved because the
number of Trolls and Jimps exceed the count of mature reasoned
Individuals. One-liners are unfortunate but many People on Usenet have
learned to write with them for a kind of literary safety. So have I
for the near future.

I really was not concerned about comedian Fry since I merely reacted
to a nonsensical statement made regards Statistics having no place in
sic dot physics. As to discussing math and physics, I've done the best
allowed here by the ever ready to pounce UseNuttters. If no one else
can succeed at maintaining an on topic discussion, I certainly am not
able to fight the storm of trolls. Even you've misinterpreted the role
I played in this thread alone. So what's your point of feigning that
it is I who is bantering off topic -- regardless of my personal
quality?

Enjo(y)...
--
Mahipal
http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/

Due to my signature, there is always Math and Physics content in my
posts. Always. No UseNutters can dissect its contents either. A strong
enough www IT Defense for now.