Date: Nov 19, 2012 1:19 PM
Author: Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
Subject: Re: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

"Mahipal"  wrote in message
news:e5aa90c5-d308-4f37-8029-2983ed23bf92@q4g2000vbg.googlegroups.com...

On Nov 19, 9:56 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
<LordAndroc...@November2012.org> wrote:
> "Mahipal" wrote in message

> By your "No thank you" I must presume you have no knowledge of the
> progression of this thread.

> I've seen enough to stay away, it offers me no interest.
> Once again I leave you to your trivia. Have a bad night. Or don't. Stupid
> arrogant bluster is the American Way, Yankee Bard.
>
> -- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
> Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

"Quiet desperation is the English Way" -- Pink Floyd classic lyric.

You are welcome to start your own topics for discussion. I live to
eagerly vote in America, was born in India. So I technically cannot
allow anyone to think a Yankee I. Due to SR, flying back and forth
keeps me theoretically younger than had I just sat my life away.

Be and fare well John. Have a good evening.

Mine's a new indifferent morning now. Indifferent night looming across
the Sky.

Enjo(y)...
--
Mahipal
http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
1) Pink isn't my colour, whatever you are talking about.
2) I know I am and have often done so.
3) I would never voluntarily give another power over me. Politicians may
vote for me if they wish. They never do.
4) With a name like "Mahipal Virdy" I did not imagine you to be a native of
Italy, no vowel at the end. Were you to be Mahipalo Verdi I'd reconsider my
supposition. "Indian" in the land of the motherfucker (a term unheard of in
England) is an aboriginal such as the Cherokee or Crow, you'll have to be an
Asian Yankee, much as a "yo' nigga" (as they call themselves but we must
not) is an African Yankee. In England it is correct to call them black.
During O.J. Simpson's trial one of the prosecutors, Christopher Darden,
himself an African Yankee, wanted to call a black Englishman as a witness
but found it difficult to refer to him other than as an "African American"
Englishman, which is obviously false.
5) I lived in Pittsburgh Pa for 18 years and retired to Florida for two
years before returning home to "Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves"
but the waves don't obey the rules anymore than I do. So like you I have
flown over the waves often and am now younger than I was when I was born,
thanks to SR.