Date: Nov 19, 2012 5:55 PM
Author: jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com
Subject: Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7638@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 19, 5:31 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
>> In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> > Do provide a proof that my capitalized words were random.
>>
>> Do shove it up your ass and learn the simple rule of capitalization in
>> English.

> You do know how to gauge something was random?

Yes, as a matter of fact I do.

Since you are a thick headed idiot, I will expand on what I said earlier
and will type slowly so you MAY be able to understand it.

You appear to capitalize nouns at random.

No, I have not done the math to determine if it is truely random nor is
the sample size sufficient to make a good mathematical determination.

However, I have seen enough of your prose to be able to say without a
doubt you are clueless as to when to capitalize a word.