Date: Nov 19, 2012 6:33 PM
Author: mahipal7638@gmail.com
Subject: Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Nov 19, 6:01 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Do shove it up your ass and learn the simple rule of capitalization in
> >> English.

> > You do know how to gauge something was random?
>
> Yes, as a matter of fact I do.

Prove it, since your word is not, and never will be, sufficient.

> Since you are a thick headed idiot, I will expand on what I said earlier
> and will type slowly so you MAY be able to understand it.
>
> You appear to capitalize nouns at random.

I capitalize nouns when appropriate. As I've stated already.

> No, I have not done the math to determine if it is truely random nor is
> the sample size sufficient to make a good mathematical determination.

The sample size, given my wasted word count, is beyond sufficient.

> However, I have seen enough of your prose to be able to say without a
> doubt you are clueless as to when to capitalize a word.

That's your entire gripe? I spelled Caesar wrong too. Noticed it?

What real University did you attend?! Perhaps you can go to an
appropriate qualified different Department there and ask for help
regards the requisite Probability and Statistics skills. When They
laugh at You, take HD moving pictures and post consequent video to
YouTube pronto.

Enjo(y)...
--
Mahipal