Date: Nov 20, 2012 3:25 AM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: The Education Mafia Speaks

Haim posted Nov 18, 2012 12:13 AM:

> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Nov 16, 2012 11:14 PM
>

> >No. You are wrong on the facts, since not only I am
<snip>
> It did not occur to me that anyone would confuse
> use American public schools with the U.S. Navy.
> I.e., I am arguing by analogy. I am content to let
> t the readership judge the value of this analogy and
> the value of my argument. And the value of yours.
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

For this reader at least, the value of this particular analogy and the value of Haim's argument are both far lower than what he seems to believe they are. Of course, he could now command me to "BUTT OUT!" (as he had once done) - and that command too has about as much value as his arguments and his analogies.

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!" - with apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the observation that the EASY way out of this tedium is to refrain from opening messages purporting to have originated from GSC)