Date: Nov 21, 2012 10:39 AM
Author: Steven De Lausnay
Subject: tmtool doesn't start up

Hello,

I was using the Instrument Control Toolbox to read in information from a Tektronix Oscilloscope. Therefore I had to install some VISA drivers but eventually I could get some data from my scoop.

Then I wanted to try using the IVI, followed a manual to set everything , but the makemid didn't work. I wanted to reopen the tmtool but then Matlab got stuck. The only way to stop it is by forcing it in the task manager. Strange thing there, is that het Matlab Icon changes from the java icon to the Matlab icon.

I have reinstalled the toolbox, didn't work.
I have uninstalled all the VISA applications, didn't work.
I have reinstalled the hole Matlab installation, didn't work.

All my other apps and Simlink still start up so it is just the tmtool.

I'm running a windows 64bit whit 64 Matlab 2012b running on it.

Now I don't know what to do. Can anybody help?