Date: Nov 22, 2012 2:30 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 154: Consistency Proof!

On 21 Nov., 21:14, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Yes we can.
>
> > No. Set theory does not destruct the set of all natural numbers. Set
> > theory only shows that the set can be enumerated by the set of all
> > even numbers, .i.e., all inidces disappear left and gather right.

> Absolute nonsense.  This is not even wrong.-

The typical answer of a man who has not understood. But my explanation
may really be a bit too hard for you. So let us stay on a lower level
and simply continue:
> > > Yes we can.

Can we etsimate by means of set theory how many digits *left* to the
decimal point will be present in the limit (as calculated by
analytical means) of the real sequence

> > 01.
> > 0.1
> > 010.1