Date: Nov 22, 2012 1:05 PM
Author: mahipal7638@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Nov 22, 2:51 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
<LordAndroc...@November2012.org> wrote:
> "Mahipal"  wrote in message
>
> On Nov 19, 6:58 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

[trim]

> One simple question, why allow me to think that Pink Floyd is
> "whatever you are talking about" as if you are unfamiliar with them?
> Why mislead me so? Obviously you know of them. Was my capitalization
> off or some such?
> As an erstwhile parent of teenagers I once reluctantly permitted a recording
> of some crashing and bashing to be played on my stereo during a party many
> years ago. That unpleasant experience is the sum total of my knowledge of
> said Pink Rock, and best forgotten.

Pink Floyd is not your Pink Rock. Let's just agree to that much.

Surely there is bad music. Good is rare. My three teens, fortunately,
always use headphones. I hear close to nothing. They must think it's
music being played. Any guidance I give them, pretty much falls on
deaf ears. When your own children give you mocking looks, you have to
wonder what power the Social Media, Schools, Peer Pressure, and
Marketing Forces brain wash them all so completely.

Don't listen to your old tired has-been only to be forgotten parents?!
What's wrong with you! Be cool. Only The State loves you best! We love
owning you Son. Trust Us. Hear some crap to be cool Cool COOL. Ignore
Thy Parents. But be polite.

[trim]

> Why ever get mad at me?! There's no reason to do that. I rather enjoy
> discussing the Universe with you John. Play nice.
> I don't get mad, I walk away. I appreciate sarcasm but only if I know it.
> And do not presume me to be nice, I have never claimed to be.

Understood, and mad was a poor choice of word by me.

[trim]

> Nice looking rock candy. Impressive extruded "MARGATE ROCK" writing.
> Why can't it be Green though?
> Giuseppe Verde wasn't into rock, he preferred Oprah.

Opera I can listen too, don't even want to type the five letter string
that you've written. Lord, I suspect your keyboard has been hijacked
by autocorrect. Look behind you. Be safe.

> > You are forever an Asian Yankee.
>
> For the sake of discussion, if I migrate out of USA tomorrow, a strong
> possibility given the recent wave of reverse migrations across Earth,
> will I still be this Asian Yankee, because of History? If I just move
> South, like to Florida, since I like warmer weather, will I then be a
> Asian Confederate?
>
> I am forever sure I am not fond of being labeled in any way at all.
> Can't be helped. I'm labelled a Limey because British sailors ate limes
> to avoid vitamin C deficiency and scurvy.
> Go to Texas instead, they are more likely to secede from the union than
> any other state. Florida is made of retirees, no industry there except golf.

It's golf and tennis weather in Florida. I could live with that.

[trim]

> That's funny. Give me back the tea! I want to take home my colonies
> too!
> AFAIK it's still at the bottom of Boston harbour. Perhaps it was Japanese
> tea.

Tea is biodegradable. It's there only in spirit. But you knew that.

> Siobhan is a beautiful name, meaning God's grace. I did look it up but
> also had met a nice young waitress who has that name and she shared
> its origins. At the same bar from where the blimey Police entrapped me
> for my pending DUI charge. Good news, I have got my driving privileges
> restored. If I drank only tea, I would not be in this legal mess.
> What's funny is, of the strange country this, is they keep drilling
> into my head that it's the "Land of the Free" and yet it does not feel
> like it. Is that blatant DoubleSpeak or what?! Feels more like a Human
> Farm. Always forced to contemplate, what means this Free?

> Freedom of speech is guaranteed in the bill of rights. All men are born
> free and equal except African slaves. All women are equal but Hillary
> Clinton is more equal than others.
> <http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2033771,00.html>
> Yankee squaw speak with forked tongue.
>
> -- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
> Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

The Bill of Rights? Is all capitalization universally at risk
suddenly?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/22/cop-quits-assassinate-obama_n_2175289.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics

same as http://tinyurl.com/bls9cvd which reinforces what I've
expressed before... beware of Law Enforcement. Beware of Job
Enforcement as well.

Availability of Freedom of Speech is highly suspect even within the
USA let alone in Countries that "We the People" are far Far FAR above.
Many an unemployed person learns ipso facto, as they're being escorted
out the door, for having been overheard by the coffee machine, water
cooler, whatever... ykwim, that there's really no FoS in any private
corporation. Technically FoS is just available within Government
buildings. Cough cough... cough. BS Bs bs.

Now there's FoS surveillance even closer to our fingertips. Gay HVAC
will get a kick, the out of the closet experience kind, from this
article at http://tinyurl.com/9wn359c which is the same as

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/22/technology/in-search-engine-results-a-peek-at-what-we-wonder.html?_r=0&adxnnl=1&pagewanted=2&adxnnlx=1353602580-PTcIe5xo0YstQ5kSkRQuqQ

Enjo(y)...
--