Date: Nov 25, 2012 4:59 AM
Author: Dr. Peter Klamser
Subject: Re: non optimized inner for loops

Hi Sasa,

questions, improving the performance of the Mathematica code are often posted. Many
people think, that usual approaches will help, if you write c, c++ or
pascal code sometimes combined with the Compile[].

Read a book or join a online course programming in Mathematica by WRI and find out
how to use

l = Table[Sin[x], {x, 0, 10 Pi, 10 Pi/10^6}] // N;
Plus @@ l // Timing

or Select[], /@ and & (pure functions) etc..

The Mathematica help system is also useful if you look for @@ and then open one
item under see also.