Date: Nov 26, 2012 2:08 PM
Author: J. Antonio Perez M.
Subject: Re: A new math usenet group

On Monday, November 26, 2012 8:31:45 PM UTC+2, Frederick Williams wrote:
> wrote:
>

> > NOW they are, with the new interface, and even then there remains a grayish row saying that the thread was removed because...etc.
>
> > Still, it is much better than before in this respect as, at least, noise can be put aside.
>

> Do you use Google groups? Isn't awful?
>

> > stackexchange also has free speech...as long as you abide by its rules,
>

> I find that quite funny. The most repressive states in the world have
>
> free speech... as long as you abide by their rules.

*** If you found the above funny, the following will crack you up: ANY

democratic, free (?) country, has rules about how, what, when, etc. say some

kind of things, and if you doubt this try to talk about how good is to murder

the president of the USA in any street in any city of the USA, or how good is

to make dissapear this or that person, or how jews this and that, etc. ***