Date: Nov 26, 2012 3:38 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Intelligence Quotient is Relevant

Intelligence quotient is relevant. Nobody applies themselves to
trapezoidal unless they have an IQ above 200. I do in fact plan to
visit the Space Science building at Rice University... There is nobody
intelligent enough to give me a letter of introduction... My
impression is that Math thinks that x^2 can be 'folded' to trap x^3,
which is mechanical... but isn't x^2 entangled with x^4? Folding is in
direct contention with string theory... Why do we need all of academic
math as supporting structure for the government's security apparatis?