Date: Nov 29, 2012 6:01 PM
Author: orion216
Subject: jumping directly to uisetcolor "more color..." tab

Hi,

I am exploring uisetcolor. How can we set control such that when I press color selection button (such as the example below) the color picker opens automatically Swatches (or HSB, or RGB) tab under 'More Color...'. I dont want to use the default swatches which has limited colors, because then the user has to switch to More Color... every time, which make them annoyed/bored/lose patience with my experiment.

Thanks all.

function test
f=figure;
uicontrol('Parent',f,'Style', 'pushbutton',...
'Position', [0 0 130 30],'String','Color',...
'CallBack',@color_Callback);
actxcontrol('OWC.Spreadsheet.9', [150 150 300 300],f);
return

function color_Callback(hObject, eventdata, handles)
c1=get(gcf,'Color');
c = uisetcolor(c1, 'Entity color');
uicontrol(hObject);
disp('HALLO') ;