Date: Dec 1, 2012 12:20 AM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Cantor's first proof in DETAILS

In article
<1e832cf7-27f5-4814-b2ae-5f9340a35aa9@b4g2000pby.googlegroups.com>,
"Ross A. Finlayson" <ross.finlayson@gmail.com> wrote:

> The notion of a uniform probability distribution over all the naturals
> is not necessarily intuitive, and I described how to build one in ZFC
> besides that EF has the concomitant properties of being the CDF of a
> uniform distribution of the naturals.

It is well known, at least to those who are the least bit familiar with
the mathematics of probability, that a uniform probability distribution
over a set of pairwise disjoint outcomes that is countably infinite is
an impossibility, and thus Ross' alleged CDF is purely mythical.

This has been pointed out to him several times, but he apparently will
not allow himself to learn from his mistakes.