Date: Dec 2, 2012 6:26 AM
Author: quasi
Subject: Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem

quasi wrote:
>John Jens wrote:
>

>>Finished !!!!!!!!! :)
>>
>>http://primemath.wordpress.com/

>You're an idiot.
>
>Several responders have alerted you to the fact that your
>proof is fatally flawed, and yet you obliviously post
>proof after proof, all with the same blatant error.
>
>Your proof fails almost right away. I'll quote from your
>latest version:
>

>>Fermat?s little theorem states that if p is a prime number,
>>then for any integer a, the number a^p is an integer
>>multiple of p.

Still another error above ...

Presumably you meant to say

"the number a^p - a is an integr multiple of p"

rather than

"the number a^p is an integr multiple of p".

Of course that error was probably just a typo, and easily
corrected.

As has been pointed out to you several times, the irreparable
error is your claimed inequality a < p.

>> a^p = a(mod p)
>
>However Fermat's little Theorem doesn't force a < p.
>
>For example, using a = 4, p = 3, we have
>
> a^p = a (mod p)
>
>but a is not less than p.
>

>>Assume that a,b,c naturals and p prime and
>>
>> 0 < a <= b < c

>Ok so far.
>

>> and a < p
>
>Stop right there -- you can't justify a < p.
>
>Moreover, there's no repair -- your proof is dead.

quasi