Date: Dec 2, 2012 2:49 PM
Author: Halitsky
Subject: It's still 24...124 - don't know why I bothered to say "roughly<br> 25...125" instead of "exactly "24...124"

You wrote:

"25 to 125 ? My records show 24 to 124. (There was a problem a while
ago with lengths being off by 1, but I thought it was fixed.)"

It's still 24...124 - don't know why I bothered to say "roughly
25...125" instead of "exactly "24...124"

You wrote:

"In any case, is there a big table -- 6 x 3 x 2 x 2 x 101 -- of the Ns
at each length in each (fold,set,subset,moss) cell? (If I already have
the data that will let me get the Ns myself, I've lost track of it. Do
you remember when you sent it and/or what file names you used?)"

I will develop this master file of N's per length per cell as I'm
doing the current re-analysis per length interval.

Regarding this re-analysis, please see my next post after this ...