Date: Dec 2, 2012 2:35 PM
Author: Roger Stafford
Subject: Re: algebraic loop error

"mado " <elec_mnf@yahoo.com> wrote in message <k9ard0$l76$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Trouble solving algebraic loop containing 'chee_pv/pv6/Algebraic Constraint/Initial Guess' at time 0. Stopping simulation. There may be a singularity in the solution. If the model is correct, try reducing the step size (either by reducing the fixed step size or by tightening the error tolerances)"
It looks as though this error message is associated with the way you are using 'new' rather than being about 'new' itself. Are you using Simulink? If I were you, I would read that message very carefully and see if it contains a clue as what the trouble is. It seems to hint that some iteration you have set up, presumably involving 'new', is not converging properly.

Roger Stafford