Date: Dec 2, 2012 3:04 PM
Author: Halitsky
Subject: You should probably clear your data deck and start fresh with the two<br> csv's I just mentioned in the last email

"(If I already have the data that will let me get the Ns myself, I've
lost track of it. Do you remember when you sent it and/or what file
names you used?)"

You should probably clear your data deck and start fresh with the two
csv's I just mentioned in the last email. I an get you any "slice-and-
dice" you need very quickly, and I don't mind doing so.

Also, I have religiously preserved archives of all relevant files from
each previous effort, so we can recover from them anything you might
be interested in.

If you don't "clear your data deck", I am concerned, for example,
about confusion arising from the fact that for convenience, I am as of
today referring to u' = u/(1+u) as "u", whereas in earlier files from
previous efforts, "u" is raw u unless specified as lnu.