Date: Dec 2, 2012 4:53 PM
Author: Jerry P. Becker
Subject: Another Link Re: Finland's Education

Hello -

I received a few responses to my posting on "Why Finland's Unorthodox
Education System Is The Best In The World" [sent Tuesday, November
27th] that indicated the link below would not work, though it worked
fine on my computer and those of a few recipients I contacted about
the matter.

http://www.businessinsider.com/finlands-education-system-best-in-world-2012-11#finnish-children-dont-start-school-until-they-are-7-1

If it doesn't open for you, you could copy and paste it to see if the
link works.

OR, you could just click on the following:

http://www.businessinsider.com/finlands-education-system-best-in-world-2012-11?op=1
and then scroll down to access the information.

There seemed to be quite a lot of interest in this information about
Finnish education, so I thought to send another note with the
suggestion given above and the second URL, as well.

I am sorry for the inconvenience if you had no problem with the link
in the first place.

All good wishes.

Jerry

- --