Date: Dec 3, 2012 9:31 AM
Author: dean86
Subject: RBFNN

Hi all,
I have the following problem:
777 input from some different sensors, I have to do a PCA and then a RBF to predict the number of analytes.
Could you help me to understand the correct way to do the RBF, to use the command 'newrb', but above all, how to undestand the results?
First thing that I do is to load the data, then I have this matrix 777x343, so I do the transpose and I start to do the mean-centring and then the PCA on this matrix and I obtain the scores (343x4) and the loadings (777x4). Now I have to use this scores to do this RBF, so I obtain the transpose of the scores matrix (4x343) and now, should I use the newrb with this last matrix and the original data matrix (777x343)?

Thanks in advance to everyone