Date: Dec 3, 2012 11:56 AM
Author: Halitsky
Subject: Number of Bonferroni entries for each singleton length is still 72 (duh!)

Changing from length interval to singleton length does not change the
fact that the rest of the design is

fold (6)
set (3)
subset(2)
MoSS (2)

So, if we do a Bonferroni table for the entries from all of these
cells for each singleton length interval, there will be 72.

This is the same number as yielded OK results for Auq, so I will
proceed in this way unless you want me to construct the Bonferroni
tables differently.

Of course, there will be Bonferroni tables for each of the average
slopes for each of the three regressions, and perhaps the average
covariances (you haven't mentioned yet how you want to operate on/with
those.)