Date: Dec 4, 2012 10:43 AM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]

Reference to Haim's posts on 'Education Mafia' and 'multiculturalism'.

Let to be clear that I have it all right:

EVERYTHING that is wrong with US education (in particular, the US public school system) is due to the 'Education Mafia'.

EVERY piece of violence by an individual of one culture, color, religion, sect or persuasion against an individual of another is due to 'multi culti', as he terms it.

A MAJOR PLANK of the Education Mafia 'agenda' (when they've done with destroying the US public school system) is to promote 'multi culti' - or maybe 'multi culti' is the same as destroying the US public school system.

This is just to be clear that I have the right picture of Haim's remarkable beliefs. I'd be most grateful to have this picture confirmed (if it is OK), or corrected (if it is wrong).

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!" - with apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the observation that it is EASY to avoid all such tedium by the simple expedient of refraining from opening mails that purport to have originated from GSC)