Date: Dec 5, 2012 8:25 AM
Author: Halitsky
Subject: “L-H Het” Table for Average Slopes Auq, Aubu, Au<br>	bqu

Below is the ?L-H Het? table for the average slopes:

Auq (average slope of u coefficient of
regression c on (u,u^2)
Aubu (average slope of u coefficient of
regression c on (u,e,u*e)
Aubqu (average slope of u coefficient of
regression c on (e,u,u*e,u^2)

Note that ?L-H Het? is a stronger condition than ?Het? in the
previously posted table for Aube and Aubqe: in particular, for a fold
to be ?L-H Het?, its C value must be L and its S value must be H.

So again, speaking from relative ignorance here, what we need to know
to evaluate the signficance of the following table is the probability
of L-H Het = 6 and the probability of L-H Het = 4. Also, I think
there?s a more ?diffuse? probability that has to be calculated, namely
that L-H Het < 3 for every R row. But you?ll have to decide whether
this ?diffuse? probability might be significant.

Table:

a1 a3 b1 b47 c1 c2 "L-H
C S C S c S c S C S C S Het"

N1 Auq L H L H L H L H L H L H 6