Date: Dec 5, 2012 5:21 PM
Author: Casey
Subject: Basic Matlab Help

Let me start by saying this is probably going to be super basic for most of you. My goal is to make GUI that displays multiple questions separately in a random order using randperm. I've got my initial question popping up just fine, but I'm not sure how to use randperm for automatically moving on to the next random question, at all. The only time I've used randperm is working with numbers in a matrix. One of my question's codes is below:
function Noteven()

f = figure

handles.questionOne = uicontrol('style','text','position',[400 200 150 60], ...
'string', 'Which number is not even?', 'fontsize', 16);%

uicontrol('style','popupmenu','string','Choose|3|2|1')
if ispc && isequal(get(hObject,'BackgroundColor'), get(0,'defaultUicontrolBackgroundColor'))
set(hObject,'BackgroundColor','white');

end