Date: Dec 5, 2012 8:30 PM
Author: Mara
Subject: Save a gui plot in a new file

Hello everyone,

I need your help.

I'm making a GUI with several push buttons and axes.
By clicking in a push button, appears a graph in the axes.

What I want to do is, by clicking in other push button, it saves the image in a new image file.

This is what I have:
function [ output_args ] = gera_imagem (grafico_i)

[ficheiro_nome3, directoria_nome3] = uiputfile('*.jpeg;*.tif;*.png;*.gif', 'Guardar a imagem:');
nome3 = fullfile(directoria_nome3,ficheiro_nome3);

saveas(grafico_i,nome3);

end

grafico_i is the plot that appears on GUI and that's what I want to save in the file named nome3..

What that saveas do is to save a bit of the GUI menu, not the graph...

How do I copy the graph that's created in the GUI to the new image file?

Can you help please?

Thanks a lot,
Mara