Date: Dec 6, 2012 4:42 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 170

On 6 Dez., 10:36, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> In article
> <cc5c24a4-0ec4-4f48-8b90-9463aed1b...@o6g2000yql.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > On 5 Dez., 19:48, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
>
> > > WM has already adequately demonstrated to the world again and again that
> > > he does not speak for mathematicians

> > Is aleph_0 a quantity (i.e. possibly in trichotomy with other
> > quantities) or not?

> Not to those who, as in the case of WM, deny that it can be properly
> defined as a cardinality or ordinality.
>
> But not everyone is so negatively oriented towards such things as
> general definitions of cardinality and ordinality as WM is.
> --

So, to you it is a quantity? Then we can put the question whether the
lengths of the sides of my triangle can be in trichotomy. There is an
angle of 45° and its sides have length 1*aleph_0 = aleph_0 and
sqrt(2)*aleph_0 = aleph_0. Now my question: Is the third side aleph_0
or less or larger?

Regards, WM