Date: Dec 6, 2012 6:41 PM
Author: Bob L Petersen
Subject: The Game Of Life with A  Chicken has alaways involved stealiing and

The Game Of Life with A  Chicken has alaways involved stealing and or pretending to tell me thiings now for 13 years. Anything not only math and physics. By engineering scripts back in 2004. Once in position over those just bothering me said, "What I am doing won't save my life.

Things from this work have disappeared.

I should survived passed Bob Kerrey running for Senate. But why would Nebraska a 70 year old to run for an office. But why should a New York University want him. How did Ben Nelson's head manage to fall off.

Please leave these up.

Bob L. Petersen

Bob L. Petersen

We all want to stop this but we all want it all.