Date: Dec 6, 2012 8:23 PM
Author: Kitech
Subject: MATLAB: Is it possible to have two event values whilst using ode45?

I want two limitations to my ode45 calculation of a movement equation: position and time. I have already got the time event to work but I am not sure if and how I can add another event for limiting the position.
I also have many different particles coupled together in one ODE equation and need them to stop individually once they reach a 'roof' as they all travel at different speeds... would I be able to achieve this through events? I have an idea on how I would do this but its very complicated and would probably be very slow...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!