Date: Dec 7, 2012 2:31 AM
Author: kirby urner
Subject: Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]

> I was not "condemning the Occupy movement".
> On the contrary, I'm objectively embedded in its
> anarchic leadership. My
> friends and I were deeply involved in providing food
> logistics, and helped
> start Occupy Portland on Oct 6. We took the park and
> set up the food tent.
> Everything followed from that.

Here's the statue where we made our stand, Oct 6: (note FNB sign)

Same statue, but hours later:

Good relations with the police and the city (at first):

I went to a conference at Metro (WhereCampPDX -- an institution started at Google), representing FNB.

See journal entry from that day: (two days into Occupy Portland)

Here's a movie about Occupy produced by Portland's
B-Media Collective. Maybe watch as a double sequel with
Occupy Unmasked from Citizens United.**