Date: Dec 8, 2012 6:18 PM
Author: Sam Wormley
Subject: Re: Action-Reaction: Energy that penetrates the Centrepoint transforms<br> into light.

On 12/8/12 5:00 PM, jdawe wrote:
> Energy moves from an area...

We do not have a picture that energy comes in little blobs of a definite
amount.
> In physics, energy (Ancient Greek: ???????? energeia "activity,
operation"[1]) is an indirectly observed quantity that is often
understood as the ability of a physical system to do work on other
physical systems.[2][3] However, this must be understood as an overly
simplified definition, as the laws of thermodynamics demonstrate that
not all energy can perform work. Depending on the boundaries of the
physical system in question, energy as understood in the above
definition may sometimes be better described by concepts such as exergy,
emergy and thermodynamic free energy. Therefore, in the words of Richard
Feynman, "It is important to realize that in physics today, we have no
knowledge what energy is. We do not have a picture that energy comes in
little blobs of a definite amount."

Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy