Date: Dec 9, 2012 2:42 AM
Author: kumar vishwajeet
Subject: change contour type

Hi,
I have a fig file containing contour at 99% level corresponding to three different functions. Each of the three contours have different colour. But now, I want to change the line style for each of them to make them distinguishable even if someone sees them without color. But I am not able to change the line style now. Is there any way to change the line style??
And if I've more than 5 different functions how can I make them distinguishable even without color. There are only 4 different line styles in when I open the figure in edit mode. Remember, I don't have choice to draw them again. I already have the fig files. I just want to modify the line type corresponding to each of the contours.
Thanks.