Date: Dec 9, 2012 5:20 AM
Author: Nsengimana Cyprien
Subject: matlab program

Hello matlab users,does someone know how to solve this question?
I would need to make a program that can be able to read [filename.mat] with 48 rows of data observations with 6 columns.The program should be able to read two consecutives data lines(i.e two rows of data set) and jump the 3rd row everytime and continue to do so untill all data matrix of 48 rows and 6 columns are done.This will help me to separate data samples into two main groups .i.e 2 training data set and one validation data set continuously untill all data are finished to be read.

regards,
Cyprien