Date: Dec 9, 2012 10:07 AM
Author: Phil Carmody
Subject: Re: convex polyhedra with all faces regular

quasi <quasi@null.set> writes:
> Prove or disprove:
> For each positive integer n, there are only finitely many
> convex polyhedra, up to similarity, such that all faces are
> regular polygons (not necessarily of the same type) with at
> most n edges.

Are we to assume Euclidean geometry? I suspect with a closed
geometry, the answer would be very different.

Then again, you'd want to exclude degenerate polyhedra even
in the Euclidean case.

I'm not saying that google groups censors my posts, but there's a strong link
between me saying "google groups sucks" in articles, and them disappearing.

Oh - I guess I might be saying that google groups censors my posts.