Date: Dec 9, 2012 10:07 AM
Author: Phil Carmody
Subject: Re: convex polyhedra with all faces regular

quasi <quasi@null.set> writes:
> Prove or disprove:
>
> For each positive integer n, there are only finitely many
> convex polyhedra, up to similarity, such that all faces are
> regular polygons (not necessarily of the same type) with at
> most n edges.

Are we to assume Euclidean geometry? I suspect with a closed
geometry, the answer would be very different.

Then again, you'd want to exclude degenerate polyhedra even
in the Euclidean case.

Phil
--
I'm not saying that google groups censors my posts, but there's a strong link
between me saying "google groups sucks" in articles, and them disappearing.

Oh - I guess I might be saying that google groups censors my posts.