Date: Dec 9, 2012 10:57 AM
Author: sabio@isabio.com
Subject: How do you TraditionalForm inside your TextCell?

I used to be able to transform a portion of my text cell into TraditionalForm by highlighting it then pressing control-shift-T.  Now it does not work.

Generating an output using TraditionalForm, then copying it into my text cell does not work either.

In fact, I don't know of any way to signal that I am going to start typing an equation. In only way I figured out is by using Pallet and falsely start with exponent template, then do not enter the exponent.

Did anyone figure out how to insert equations inside a text cell?

James Choi