Date: Dec 9, 2012 4:55 PM
Author: Petr Krysl
Subject: publish behavior when outputting

Hello all,

I have a function that I'd like to publish, top. There is a nested function inside top that produces printed output and two images. Let us say

function top
function f(arg)
%%
% print
disp('a');
%%
% plot
figure; plot (1,1,'o');%something
%%
% plot
figure; plot (2,2,'x'); %other
end

%%
% for 1
f(1);

%%
% for 2
f(2);

end

Now instead of the three outputs placed in the published HTML file in the order in which they are produced in the function f (note that there are two calls to this function), I get twice the printed output followed by two figures with "something" and two figures with "other".

Is this behavior controllable? Can I change this so that I get
for each call to the function the three outputs listed sequentially ("a", "something", "other")?

Thanks,

Petr