Date: Dec 9, 2012 5:47 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Cantor's first proof in DETAILS

In article
<ec1e904c-767e-44fa-a13e-21e38f605937@jj5g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
"Ross A. Finlayson" <ross.finlayson@gmail.com> wrote:

> What you missed was that I agreed that, given the definition of
> "continuous" as being right- and left-continuous at each point and
> with the same limit, that H-connected is "naturally continuous". I
> don't claim that function has properties it doesn't. It's the straw-
> man.

Then it is your straw man.

Since you failed to demonstrate that being "naturally continuous"
differs in your mind, or anyone else's, from naturally being
"continuous", it is you who are in the wrong here, intending to deceive.

And you also failed to give any definition of being "naturally
continuous", or any reason to suspect that it had its own meaning.

So I repeat, your original claim of continuity was wrong, and until yo
provide your definition of "naturally continuous", you claim of a
discontinuous function being "naturally continuous" is still not
exanblished.