Date: Dec 10, 2012 12:32 AM
Author: Quynh Tram Nghuyen Thi
Subject: a Finite Element Discretization???...lINEAR shape functions and nodal

Hello all,
How are you,all? Iam really glad to come back after along time.
Always questions for meetings ^^.
Now i have a question to need your all tips and paths. I hav a numerical appropximation solution of partial differential equation expresses:

u(x,y)= XICMAi F(x). G(y)
F,G are functions ofmesh x, y respectively.
Main Goal: FIND DISCRETE EXPRESSIONS OF F(x), G(y) via VECTORS OF LINEAR SHAPE FUNCTIONS & NODAL DESCRIPTION means: F(x)= M.K; G(y)= N.P ( M,N: vector of p LINEAR shape functions of F, q shape funtions of G; K,P: nodal description of F,G )

I REALLY DONT know HOW to make a finite element discretization of F,G. How to TRANFER F,G INTO NUMERICAL FORM OF VECTOR OF SHAPE FUNCTIONS and NODAL DESCRIPTION???

hELP me, all??

Iam really looking forward to hearing.
Thanks for cares.