Date: Dec 10, 2012 7:20 AM
Author: Nicolás
Subject: How to display a image with corners detection!

Hi guys!

I have a problem with Matlab. I am developing a process to detect corners from an image. The thing is that I depict the detection of these corners with Matlab command "plot" and I use, for example, color blue and shape=star to show these corners.

Now, when the detection is done, I want to save this image with the detection included.
Anyone know how is possible to save the image with the plot included?
I do this:

fName = fullfile(pathname,filename);

if(filename ~=0)
imwrite(uint8(images{numberWindow1}),fName);
end

But this code only save the image without the plot. And I also need to save the plot with the image to show to the user how the detection is done.

Thanks in advance.