Date: Dec 10, 2012 5:06 PM
Author: Paul A. Tanner III
Subject: Re: Democracy - how to achieve it?

I and others like me will just keep speaking the truth and all the
documented fact including via all the links that I put forth in

"Re: Democracy - how to achieve it?"

with the expectation that as the percentage of the population losing
their lives and limbs and otherwise suffering unnecessarily rises
without end, enough of the voting population will no longer listen to
those who promote the rejecting of Conscience and instead accept and
heed Conscience and start to vote accordingly.