Date: Dec 13, 2012 2:15 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: On the infinite binary Tree

On 13 Dez., 06:18, Zuhair <zaljo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyhow in the INFINITE case a path corresponds to the set of all nodes
> in it, and so the total number of paths in the infinite binary tree
> corresponds to the power set of N.

Absolutely correct.

> And this was proved by Cantor to be
> uncountable.

And it is proved by me countable. Try to distinguish the complete
infinite Binary Tree ciĆ³nstruted with a countable set of paths by that
constructed with another countable set of paths.

If you can, you are right - and my proof is wrong.

> So the INFINITE binary tree have UNCOUNTABLY many paths (All beginning
> with 0 and are unidirectional)!

If you cannot, you are wrong - and my proof shows a contradiction.

Regards, WM