Date: Dec 13, 2012 4:37 PM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: On the infinite binary Tree

On 13 Dez., 21:23, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> In article

> > MY Binary Tree contains the paths of real numbers of the unit
> > interval.

> Provably not all of them.

My Binary Tree contains all nodes. We could also use a decimal tree.
That contains all digits at all finite positions. Provably. And it is
constructed by a countable set of decimal paths.

> > > where is that proof? please show us
>
> > I will it show it to you for all the paths that I used to construct
> > the above tree  and, in addition, for all the paths that you can
> > identify as beeing missing there.

> Promises, promises!

No, I stand by my offer. Tell me which paths you can identify as
missing in the tree that I constructed by countably many infinite
paths. I will show the bijection.

Regards, WM