Date: Dec 15, 2012 8:54 AM
Author: Haim
Subject: Re: Jo Boaler reveals attacks by Milgram and Bishop

Greg Goodknight Posted: Dec 14, 2012 5:27 PM

>There is no limit to what you can find to be unreadable
>when you've set your mind to it. I also found the Bishop
>and Milgram defenses to be both readable and compelling,
>and the petition campaign to be defamatory at its core.
>It appears to me Ms. Boaler just isn't used to being
>subjected to effective criticism, preferring the 'pal
>review' prevalent in Ed circles.

You can say that again.

However, to be perfectly clear, the failure of the Education Mafia in the give and take of real criticism does not arise out of their inability to understand the function of criticism. They reject criticism because they are not scientists. They are social engineers, and they use the form of science to mask their real intentions which are purely political.

In other words, it is not they who do not understand what they are doing. They understand it all too well. Rather, it seems to be our side who do not properly understand what the Education Mafia are doing. Or, as I once put it to Wayne, it is our people who are forever carrying knives to a gun fight.

Haim
No representation without taxation.